All I want for Christmas is you ... loljk, I'm materialistic!

As I sit in front of my heater for extra warmth on this extra cold day (I'm wearing a turtleneck to sleep, BRR!), I can't help but think of (enzyte reviews loljk) the things I wish to see when I open tinsel-wrapped boxes addressed to me on the 25th.

While I'm almost certain of Santa failing on me (although, no worries St. Nick, I understand what you're going through with the recession & all~ at the rate we're going, you'll be lucky if your Medicaid still covers for Rudolph's daily Nyquil needs), I'm still hopeful for Mark Zuckerberg's accidental landing in my site - from Googling himself ofcourse. I heard he fancies Asians, so konichiwa CEO, happy ending massage for zero dorrars if you fulfill my list *insert nyan nyan pose here*.

1. Longchamp's Le Pliage tote in lilac.
What I reaaally want is LV's Neverfull, but something tells me that's overly reaching for the stars.

2. To pay for my virtual shopping bag from Forever 21.
Look at the sad merchandise! They've been e-sitting there since yesterday. :'(

3. The Bulova diamond-accent two-tone leather chronograph watch.
Watches don't usually allure me, but there's something about this that just ... entices me too much!

4. A $100 MAC giftcard (Sephora GC also acceptable!).


5. KRMA's Jade leather jacket.
Which retails for 499 buckaroos, zomg! Coincidentally it's Nina Dobrev's staple outerwear on The Vampire Diaries (well, in Season 1 atleast, I stopped watching halfway).

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Ate Nads but I simply can't resist not commenting on the last bit, why did you stop watching TVD??? It's getting really good na pa naman in season 2!! Watch it na ulit! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayeeee!!! Really?!? I don't know... the whole plot just suddenly confused me & I guess I just got bored with it?!? Sorry, haha! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete