Love at first bite.

Do you like cupcakes the size of your face? No? Well, I do! And I have found the perfect place to satisfy such need - Crumbs NYC. This cupcakery produces treats that are larger than life ... they also inject frosting into the center of each one so once you're finished with the top, you wouldn't be left with just cake.


The bakery in itself is not that *remarkable* / just your standard shallow storefront that hints a kitchen (w/ kitchen sinks, obviously) deep within. The delectables are lined up in a glass case just like any other but what was noticeably missing was a menu. Besides the very basic "vanilla" or classic "chocolate", you are left with non-descript (albeit quirky) names like Grasshopper, Baba Booey, Bryant Park and Artie Lange. Of course, in the end, it wouldn't even matter; because whichever one you choose would still give you a mouthgasm like no other (ooh, rhymed!).

Aside from walking down the streets in the freezing cold weather, mesmerizing at the glamour of Times Square and enjoying the colorful insides of Sephora / MAC ( I know, I know, I need to shut up about makeup already!), a small & frosted baby has now become a part of my new "Perfect day in NY" experience. In other words : I'M OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment