When celebrities tweet back.

I know some of you have joined the tweeting world for one reason alone : to gain access to the minds of these Hollywooders. I stand corrected, make that two reasons : to interact with them as well.

A lot of my friends have asked me for tips on how to get their favorite celebrities to tweet them back. Lol no, I'm kidding! Nobody has ever asked me. But see, if they had, maybe they'd get responses from Kevin Wu, Mohan Gumatay, Leah Remini, and (my favorite comedian) Kathy Griffin - like I've had, heh.

Here's a foolproof trick to get celebs to reply to you ... act like you don't need them! Stop sending them ridiculous messages like this --- someone posted a "you go girl" for Lindsay Lohan. Really? What is she supposed to do with that? If you want to hear something back from them, leave them something interesting; something to get their attention. I got Mo to reply to me when I told him "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."

That being said, my Twitter handle is @nadinearraiza ... so follow me, whatevs. Guess that's it for today, I have to continue reading these home owners insurance reviews now.

2 comments:

  1. Nads! Funny! I have a shirt which says "If I were a booger, you'd pick me first!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG nads! I'm not sure if you remember me. I used to blog at www.kaakaams.blogspot.com but I moved already. Good thing I saw your link at Ishna's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete