Visiteurs.

March has been, and will pretty much be, a very exciting month for me because of three reasons.

1.) Nephews (that are almost my age) from Australia came to visit for five days! It was definitely great to finally put faces on names that I only knew from stories & letters.

2.) One of my very best friends from high school will be coming on Tuesday! She has actually been here before, a little over two years ago, I think? But unlike then, when she was with her whole family & they only visited for a month, this time she'll be staying for 90 days!

3.) And finally, the trip that I have looked forward to the most... my closest, favoritest cousins will be making their way back to the Big Apple! I hope they don't forget to pack marine binoculars with them, jk... I can't wait to see them.

And just to spice this semi-vague entry up a bit (I swear, my writing "skill" deteriorates day by day huhu), I will be posting pictures I've unearthed from when another good friend of mine, Camille, was here.

Fun fact: Jay-Z & Alicia Keys' music video for Empire State of Mind was shot at the red steps behind us.

I <3 PHILADELPHIA!!!

With my favorite wrestler, who actually got back in the wrestling scene, The Rock - err well, his wax figure, atleast!
(Covering my mouth with squiggles because it looked disgusting)

In the middle of Times Square & on top of the Empire State, hearts hearts hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment