The B. Clan is in America!

A good chunk of my March + the start of April was basically spent with my high school besties.
(a very photo-heavy post : as they say, pictures are worth thousands of words)

Me, Karla & Kari in Times Square!!!
( Taken after we window shopped at Forever 21, right before our dinner at Tad's Steakhouse with Hero & Bryan / an all-mornighter Karaoke fest. We got home at 4:30 <3 <3 <3 )


The next day, we visited Mary in Philadelphia. Luckily, Ryan extended his stay so we got to hang out with him too!

With 1 of the 2 "crazy kids". I'll badly miss you, Merrr - she's almost leaving for the Philippines to get into Med school. :'''(


My favorite shot was this one taken by Ryan. I loff you girls!!!


 Watched a Phillies (boo, I'm a Yankee through and through, loljk!) vs Rangers (I think?!?) game and got 'featured' on the jumbotron during half-time. :-P 



 This was how Karla and I looked like at the end of a funlong day, hee :
(Taken while we were supposed to be enjoying Hot Tub Time Machine ... or maybe we were just high from sniffing too much air purifiers, ehe.)

There will be more pictures to follow - it's just that, a certain someone *coughKARLAcough* still refuses to upload her shots on Facebook, hrmp!

No comments:

Post a Comment