Eeenie Meenie Haul : Sephora


Texas truck accident lawyers, unicorn trainers or you may already be aware of my obsession with Sephora; if not, let me reiterate it once again. Pictured above are how I spent my blogging earnings (I also got a new pair of black knee high boots out of it. And on that note, I sadly have to let go of my beloved, worn-out thigh highs, huhu).

Here's the "damage" (aka the girly 'necessities' my domain paid for)
Korres' Mango Butter Lipstick in #24 (Purple) 
Koress' Mango Butter Lipstick in #54 (Fuschia)
Benefit's Feelin Cheeky! Minis (Benetint, High Beam, Posietint)
Sephora by OPI nail polish in Just A Little Dangerous
Sephora by OPI nail colour drying drops
Anastasia's lip/eyepencil sharpener

I am presently enforcing a (strict!) makeup buying ban on myself seeing as I have enough products/backups to last me through a year, maybe two. But if there's one thing my friends can attest to, it's that cosmetics are my kryptonite so... we'll see... dun, dun, dun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment