Hey!

It has been two weeks since I last sat in front of my lappy (yesterday's post was queued). My cousins have been monopolizing my darling computer, from emailing HR's, to Skypeing with relatives from back home. We've also been running errands almost everyday so I haven't really had any time for myself; I'm only alone when I'm inside the bathroom, heh. computer cabinets

I feel like such a n00by blogger! I can't think of what to say anymore... the rest of this entry will just be pictures + little snippets. So yeah. Enjoy?

TIMES SQUARE (what's new, lol?)



 SONY WONDER LAB (it's free!)



DYLAN'S CANDY BAR!



 SERENDIPITY <3



 Random :)

1 comment:

  1. Nadine.. bakit ka nga ba Jessica? and by theway KAUSAPIN MO KO HELLER. haha.

    by the way.... buti nakakasama mo si karla! wala ko makasama ditong kaibigan! anu ba yan itech

    ReplyDelete