Some people eat to live - I live to eat (lol).

My favorite moment in Philadelphia is right before we get inside the car in Mary's garage - the air isn't too cold/warm and has the quality of a spring morning ... lol, yeah right, who am I kidding? It's actually the food, the fun, and the laughter of being with the bestest friends that I enjoyed the most!

(Pictures taken more or less three months ago) hydraulic crimping tool

THE FOOD:

Donuts from YUM YUM!

SONIC!!! This sounds really pathetic but the only reason I was too desperate to eat here was because when I was younger and was such a fan of Paris Hilton, she and Nicole Richie worked there for the reality show.

Rita's Iced Custards! <3


FUN WITH FRIENDS: 
At the Franklin Institute! :)

While strolling along the streets <3

THE FARE THEE WELL:

1 comment:

  1. i envy your social lives.

    hindi ba kayo pupuntang socal? so you guys flew to philadelphia? .... so lucky karla's near you lang.

    anyway. di ka nagreply!!!!

    ReplyDelete