The (i)Phone problem.

It hasn't even been a year since I bought my Blackberry Bold 9000 and already, I'm feeling tempted to switch to the iPhone. I checked into my AT&T account yesterday and found out that I'm eligible for an upgrade! Here are my choices:



If I get the 8 gig/3GS in black, it's only going to cost me $49 dollars - that can easily be taken care of. But what's the point of "upgrading" if I'm only going to settle for an older version of something? The smartest choice would have to be to get the 16 gig / iPhone 4 in white; $199 - I would need to sell my BB and iTouch for that though; I don't really care much for the latter, but I'd feel really sad if I'd have to let go of my BB ... I live for BBMs and the BB Twitter app, huhu. On the other hand, I reaaaaally, reallyyyyyy, realllllllllly want an iPhone to finally be able to Facetime & Instagram, lol.

WHAT THE F AM I GOING TO DO?!? Ipod accessories

4 comments:

  1. instagram instagram instagram and postagram and hipstamatic!@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the phone features that you need. If you think you'd be able to use the iPhone more because of it's apps like FaceTime etc, go for it! But you also have to think about your data plan, if it's gonna cost you more or less than your current data plan with your BB. :) But if you're getting the iPhone, iPhone 4 na! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onga nadine!!! Go Iphone!!! Facetime tayo! :) I miss you!! huhuhuhu!!!

    ReplyDelete