No place in the world that can compare. Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeah!

I know it's probably annoying how all I've ever done recently was talk about New York and quote Keys' Empire State of Mind. Well deal with it! I live here and I find it awesome that I do. If there was a way to skip the summer months altogether *this heat is insaaane*, this city would totally be heaven to me.

The following days look very promising though! Tomorrow, the grandfather, the favorite Aunt (Mama Gina) and the cousins (Kitisky & Goan) will finally be at the JFK International Airport. Monday's Memorial Day so we'll probably be shopping (SO MANY SALES <3) and on Tuesday, Karla's going to come over once again & she most likely will stay with us until the end of the week. Polaris Ranger Accessories

I've been on the hunt for fun stuff we could do while the family's around (no more to touristy things because they've all seen it before). So far, I've come up with mini-golfing/doing batting cages, going to the beach : Coney Island preferably, watching movies ~~under the stars, by the Hudson River~~ at Pier 63 (just like how it is in the, uh, lol, movies... may I just add that, best of all, it's free), and Six Flags (!!!). You have no idea how much this excites me! ^_^

Oh look! Photos I've never posted and almost forgot about! I LUFF YEW NORK!

Ye ole Grand Central.


View from Bryant Park.


The Chrysler Building.

1 comment:

  1. What is memorial day? And what do you do? ... lol there are sales?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete