I can have nice things.

"Hauls" and "What's Inside My Bag(s)" are my favorite things to search for online. There's just something about snooping into other girls' personal stuff that makes me feel peachy!

I used to carry an obnoxious-sized kit filled with necessities ~~*sanitizer, lotion, tampon, contacts solution*~~ and makeup [to retouch with]; but a few days ago, I decided to forego and toss away the lumpy sack to divide my keekee stuff into individual compartments... now everything looks prettier (and if a fashion / travel emergency arises, everything would be within easy access)!


Leopard-print (my fave kind) pouch from Lancome - free with Mom's purchase!


MAC's Blot Powder, NARS' Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer Duo, NARS' Orgasm  lip gloss, Clean & Clear's Oil Absorbing Sheets, Tarte's MultiplEYE mascara and Sephora's Super Shimmer lipgloss in Bronzed Beauty (mini).

Missha M's Perfect Cover BB Cream, Laura Mercier's Matte eyeshadow in Truffle, Maybelline's Age Rewind Face Primer, Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #42, Laura Mercier's (mini) Fan Brush, a set of Ecotools' (kabuki, concealer & shadow) brushes, Sonia Kashuk's Double-ended travel brush, Lancome's Color Design Quad and two liners from Smashbox (Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx) and Sephora (in Silver Green)

1 comment:

  1. I love the stuff in your kikay kit! Padala mo na saken yan dito, Nads! Haha!

    ReplyDelete