Pretty Little Liars : The Withdrawal.


You have no idea how much this show has sucked me in. Trust me when I tell you that it should replace the now aging (in dire need of hgh pills?), faltering Gossip Girl (I still loff you, Blair <3) as your teen drama guilty pleasure.

Today is the first Monday of their spring hiatus and I feel like I'm about to die - seriously, the finale just heightened my infuriation because NOTHING ABOUT "A" WAS EVER ANSWERED! Emily continued to piss me off... she has got to be, the most boring lesbian in the universe! Aria & Ezra are still blah... I cannot wait for them to just break up! Spencer is whatever... I only like her 'cause she's cute. But my oh my, how Hanna & Caleb caught my eye... and if they don't pull the hottest guy back from Arizona, I am going to effing raise hell!

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment