So this is what I do with my spare time.

1. Sing along Taylor Swift's Back to December over nine thousand times! Excuse the pained face, I'm suffering from the worst gum/toothache ever, crycrycry - I need to see a dentist, stat!
 Note that the screencaps include some of my favorite things in the world: a neutral eyelid color (browns mixed with golds and shimmer), an unlimited Metrocard (for the Subway), dollar$ and my paycheck hee!

 2. Shop for more lipstick (and get 5 Lancome freebies along the way).
Get 5 full sized ones for yourself too by purchasing $35+ on Lancome.com with the code : MARCHBDAY (expires 3/31/2011).

3. Dream about fudge. (Taken when we went to the Outer Banks of Philadelphia... I cannot wait to go back!)

4. Watch Timeless Tales! Oh, childhood!
I remember tuning in to Cartoon Network every Sunday afternoon for new episodes of this show! It brought so much magic into my young life... wrapped me up and made me believe that everything will be good and right and the world was at peace. I loved ALL the stories, but the ones I liked the best were Rumpelstiltskin & The Ugly Duckling (its songs were funny yet it always made me cry - "You're not one of us, it's plain to see; when it comes to ducks you're ugly... why don't you just swim away" ).

No comments:

Post a Comment