I love Sex ... and the City!

My favorite quote came from the series' finale : "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."
SATC gave me so much more than Samantha's sexual drive, Carrie's love for shoes/Big, Charlotte's enthusiasm when it comes to life/Burberry patterns and Miranda's cute Brady. I don't particularly recall when my obsession for this show started, all I remember is being in our living room back in the Philippines, cuddling my pillow while on my granny's rocking chair, imaginary-smoking a camacho triple maduro jkjkjk and watching it late at night over RPN 9 (local channel). Now that I'm single, living in New York and is a writer (ok, ok, technically a blogger) - to say that I could relate to Carrie Bradshaw's fictional existence (ok, ok, sans the dream apartment) is an understatement! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment