I read it... so you don't have to.

The Kardashian Konfidential!!!
There's no denying that they aren't everywhere you look. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to read their "book"... duh, I love them (but my favorite Kardashian would have to be Mason, easily; such a munchkin!).

It's a part-memoir/self-help/medical job listings (lulzjoke) kind of read. Not classic, by any means, admittedly. There aren't any groundbreaking news, intriguing gossip or notable quotes. But obviously, would you really expect that from this one? A seemingly quirky venture from a group that is basically famous for being... well, famous; but certainly endearing - and a must for every true Kardashian doll out there.

I've included a badly taken shot (as like all the other pics I've taken with my webcam) of my favorite part of the book - it's their list of the top places to dine in (in my city):

There are six!
I've only been to one...
SERENDIPITY!!! <3

That's me with my face cut off, hee!
I was with Mary and Camille and we had the (from left to right) Frozen Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Sundae(?) and Frozen Mochaccino.

Their menu : check out the $1,000 sundae OMG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment