Day at the Museum (of Natural History) + Cupcakes!

I love how polished and chic circle/infinity scarves look when paired with blazers!
You know what, I take that back... I love everything scarf-related, period! This one belongs to my friend, Karla, but I also have the same exact one in mustard yellow. Don't you think it's purdy? <3

The next group of pictures I will be posting have been taken two months (give or take a few days) ago. This just goes to show how backlogged I am with this whole "documenting my life" thing; I currently have four more drafts filled with albums and such, so let's get this thing started! :P

This entry will be a really quick & simple one. And I bet you already have an idea of what it's going to be, judging from the title... Yup, it's about that time that Karla and I spent the day in the city! We met really, really early - 9 am - by the Post Office near Ground Zero because she had to be dropped off, and subsequently picked up early, by her Uncle (they live in New Jersey). The weather wasn't very cooperative so as much as we wanted to just stroll around outside & be all touristy, we couldn't - that was how the museum ordeal came about. womens sandals



Here's the visitor, all toasty and snuggly in her coat! 

And the tour guide, heh. 

Here's 6th Ave looking dreary...

We actually spent 5 hours inside (lunch included)! You would think for that amount of time we'd have covered everything, right? Nope! The place was just overly huge that it's impossible to cover everything in a day.

DUM DUM!!!
O_O
This makes me want to live on the Red Giant Star...
Tickets! It's actually the pay whatever you wanna pay kind - fares are not fixed!
The friendly dino from the movie! :)
The lions looked so real! :3



After our very intellectual-stimulating date, we headed to 34th and 6th. You know that my friendship with Mary started because of our common love for Mark Feehily (of Westlife), right? Well, me and Karla are bound by cupcakes... Lol, not really. But we do enjoooy eating them! :P


2 comments:

  1. Is that the museum on the movie Night at the Museum? I think I want to go there too.

    Those cupcakes are delicious. Hope we can hang out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent sharing Thanks for share i am sure its must help me. thanks for doing this.

    Cosmetic Dentistry NYC

    ReplyDelete