Osama Bin Laden vs The World


There are a lot of different feelings and opinions about the death of Osama Bin Laden. For me personally, I’d say it’s mostly bittersweet. While it's a day to celebrate one victory against the war on terrorism, I believe it should also be a moment to remember those who we’ve lost at the cost of it all - that their sacrifices, never forgotten.
I see a lot of people saying that we shouldn't be celebrating the death of any individual, this one included... my question to those people is WHY NOT?!? This man caused some of the worst atrocities in history, destroyed thousands of lives, and spent years taunting America (and the whole world, basically) while inflicting pain and suffering on its citizens. I realize his death won't erase any of that... at the same time, if you honestly expect me NOT to feel any gratification, satisfaction, or happiness over this then you are out of your mind.
The world is a better place without Osama. His demise may not end terrorism or fix all of this world's problems but this isn't just a ~celebration of death~ ... it's the commemoration of the hard work of our armed forces, the sacrifices made by the innocent, and most importantly justice's prevalence. tech jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment