Tales as old as Times Square.

Two of my closest cousins, my favorite Aunt and my grandfather are coming over to visit 4 days from now. They've been very adamant in asking me about what I would want for them to bring over / things they could buy for me from home, but I can't seem to think of any. Goods from the Philippines aren't as difficult to find here as one might think. All it takes is one trip to the oriental store! The only request I had for my cousin was that she brought me back some of my Sweet Valley books. I told her to gather up everything she could find in my old room and take pictures of them so I could choose what I'd like to get. I completely forgot that most of my collection was lost in the fire we had back in 2000 (*sadface* if only we had home security ridgeland back then / which reminds me, I need to check this site out : Localtv-Satellite.com ... anyways *end sadface*), so all she was able to retrieve back were the books I read during grade school (SV Kids, Goosebumps, Full House) and the silly ones I swore I could "relate to" in middle school - junior high (Love Stories <3, SV's The Unicorn Club), lol. football gift

I FEEL SO NOSTALGIC, HEEHEE! <3


Ooh, also, here are some more pictures from the time we went Karaoke-ing (with Kari, Hero and Bryan) 'til 4 in the am, chyeaaah. There are also some taken from when we strolled around Times Square and inside The Disney Store & Forever 21, and one stolen shot of me while we ate dinner at Tad's Steaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment