Day 001 of 365 : also known as < /2010 >.

I just learned that I'm going to be working tomorrow so I did the only task I promised to accomplish before the weekend ends : wash my filthy makeup brushes (a habit I hope to fully embrace this new year; I'm sooo bad at keeping my tools clean - I use them everyday but only sanitize them once every two weeks, disgUGHsting!).

I have around 60 minutes to spare while waiting for my crops to harvest... from Cityville (I'm suffering from too much addiction for that game. As my friend, Camille, would say "It's not healthy anymore!"). So I thought, ooh, why not blog... about nothing.

Earlier today I had the hugest desire to watch dumb shows. First one that came to mind was, of course, the granddaddy of them all-- Hilton <3 & Richie-Madden's The Simple Life.


After scouring my favorite streaming sites for hours, no dice. I'm quite sure that they're readily and easily available to download from one of those torrent hooha's but because I'm boyfriendless, I don't have access to that kind of ~technological~ advancement AKA InternetAndLovelife 1 / Nadine 0.

So I then opted to check the TV Guide. Voila, a Jersey Shore marathon care of MTV. I succeeded to make it past 3 episodes before my brain cells suffered from apnea. Seriously, I think I might need to make an appointment with Blue Cross now. I'm completely up for stupidity of all sorts but man, does that show borderline retardation or what!?! First of all, why for tanning's sake do these guys have to rely on a quacking landline? It's 2011, cellphones have been a society staple more than a decade ago; what gives?

And don't even get me started on the whole GTL mantra. Gym Tan Laundry? NO. More like. Ge Ta Life. Or. Guidos r Total Losers. Or better yet. Gym Then Laslas.

No comments:

Post a Comment