IV : Favorite Store To Buy From

I guess it's the same feeling as being into illegal substances. While Snoop Dogg has his weed, I have my crack - Sephora is my crack. <3

I discovered this wonderfully enchanted place years ago & I have been hooked ever since. I am like a little girl when I walk in its doors ... all of the pretty colors, enchanting smells, a vanity mirror every ten steps! It mesmerizes me!!!

herp a link that you can ignore / fat burners that work here / trying to make a living derp

They have the bestest deals too! The last time I bought from their site, I was sent this (pictured) massive kit filled with awesome freebies-- they also gift their " Beauty Insiders' " birthday presents! Two years ago I got 3 great lipglosses; last year I had an eyeshadow, a liner & mascara; and this year they'll be giving away Philosophy's Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Vanilla Cupcake *my favorite scent : they so get me* !

2 comments: