I : Your Photo + Five Facts


1. I am starting two challenges today - one online (this meme) and one IRL (Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred routine which promises that I could "lose up to 20 pounds in a month"). Wish me luck <3

2. It's actually a holiday where I am right now (Martin Luther King Jr Day).

3. For someone who chronically sleeps for half a day, I'm surprisingly giddy even though I only got four hours worth. There might be some truth to that Elle Woods ~~*exercise releases endorphins, endorphins make you happy*~~ phrase afterall!

4. It's only 3ish PM, but somehow I feel like I've done a lot already /laundry/ /workout/ /gave myself a mani-pedi/ /Cityville bruhaha/ /bleached my brows/ /marinated the chicken for dinner/ /bought an exam table loljk/

5. Remember that girly group from the 90's (geez, I'm so old!), Solid Harmonie? Yeah, I've been obsessively singing their songs in the shower for weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment