III : Something You're Addicted To

HA! Thought I'd say makeup, ey?!
I love handbags! I collect them, carry them, baby them ... they are just my favorite accessory! My "addiction" actually started pretty late. I believe I was in my senior year of high school when I became obsessed. It even came to the point where I bought one every week! My 12th grade classmates even teased me about it 'cause they noticed how I would constantly switch bags so often... how cray-cray. Before I left to study here (US), I had accumulated a whole closet's worth - which I sadly had to give away because no matter how much I wanted, bringing them all to New York was impossible.

How it stared? When my Mom (aka The Instigator!) migrated here, she would send me monthly care packages that for some reason always had one, sometimes even two, purses (with a couple of acne face wash herp derp, I was a very greasy teen, herp derp); that was how my pile grew.

The one pictured? Is from The Sak & my favorite at the moment. I love how it practically goes with every outfit and I love how it could possibly be a dupe for the Balenciaga *drools* Giant City.

No comments:

Post a Comment