II : Bullet Your Whole Day

  • Woke up at 9
  • Checked Twitter, Tumblr & Facebook through the iTouch
  • Had breakfast (1 banana & 1 hard-boiled egg) while watching the news
  • Oh who am I kidding; I really watched last night's Pretty Little Liars over On Demand (half-mindfully though 'cause I was getting ready to go to the "gym" - which is really just a glorified word for "an empty space in front of our TV") 
  • Met with the devil's incarnate, Jillian Michaels (30 Day Shred DVD)
  • By 11ish I proceeded to SMH *Shower Hair Makeup*
  • At Bank of America to deposit a check / withdraw munniez (for movies, lunch dates and hangouts later this week)
  • At Singas Famous Pizza to get lunch (chicken Ceasar salad & tuna melt) & dinner for Mummeh and me (10" plain pizza)
  • Going home, I almost tripped from the slushy snow because my stupid thigh muscles were so sore (I should have just went with the herbal phentermine route jkjkjk)
  • Checked Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook & favorite blogs through the laptop
And here I am now, blogging at 4:45 in the afternoon. It sucks that today's 'theme' was to talk about how my day went because my today was pretty much an uneventful one. If it was bumped to tomorrow, I could've talked to you about how I saw The Green Hornet. On Thursday I could've shared my lunch & shopping date. Or if it was set during the weekends, I would've blogged about hanging out with friends & meeting high school batchmates that are in the city for vacay.

Whatever. Anyway, to make this entry a bit more interesting, here's a picture I dug from my hard drive. It doesn't have any significance (AT ALL!) with the stuff I just talked about, but like I said, I'm just inserting a random image for your viewing pleasure.

Smiles from the Cabarles, Arraiza, Opelanio & Buenaseda girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment