The weirdest body clock...

I can haz it!

My whole schedule has been off today. Since I didn't have work (extended vacay time), my usual sleepytime of 1:30 am was replaced by 3:00 from doing gosh knows what online. If I woke up 8 hours later (because for some reason my body still thinks it's a child), I would have been fine ... but since my Mom's home (she also got an extra day out from work), I needed to wake up at the time normal people did or else suffer the wrath of her mouth.

So I got up at 7, fixed breakfast around 8 - I made (the best lulz) seafood vermicelli, and had my first meal by 9. After clearing the table & doing a little bit of picking up along the way, I plopped my tushie in my personal vortex, my computer chair, and surfed & surfed & surfed. I ran out of sites to visit by 12 so I decided to watch the newest John Lloyd movie : My Amnesia Girl (blah, but baby Lloydie was adorbsicles as always!).

Since we're both free today, I asked my Mom if she wanted to go to the city so that I could finally buy her my Christmas present for her. She has been wanting those long-chained pearl necklaces since forever! My first choice was to drop by Tiffany's (my first time to go inside the store, zomg; I felt so Hepburny) but after seeing their heart-breaking collection ($500 for cultured freshwater pearls were simply unjustifiable!), we just went with the second option : which was to get one from a much smaller jewelry chain (widely known for having the nicest customer service representative workers, jkjkjk) along Madison Ave.

Long story short, my Mom is now the proud owner of a 30-inch South Sea pearl necklace with gold lobster clasps, hee. It's sooo pretty! *I'm such a good daughter*

Oh, oh, oh! I forgot to mention about tagging my godmother along with us. Yeah. We promised her a birthday treat at her restaurant of choice and she picked The Oyster Bar. It was a very early dinner - I had the yummiest New England clam chowder with calamari & fries - so were back home by 7. After only having 4 hours of rest, and because my tummy was overloaded with scrumptiousness, I just had to doZZZe.

I woke up three hours later ... and here I am, boring you with my mindless, pictureless (promise to post some when I find my camera cable) chatter... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment