V : Anything You Want To Post About

A quick recap on what has happened since the last time I posted something (4 days ago).

January 21 [Friday] - Spent the first half of my day at the hospital (where I saw a lot of yummy Dr. McDreamy's and sexy residents -- okay that's embarrassing ... I needed to be there because my godmother was confined for Laparoscopy & I had to take care of her), the next quarter doing work, and for the remaining hours, I met with Rainier, Chel & Mary Grace for a night of Chinese food & booze.

January 22 & 23 [weekend] - I worked for the most part but was pretty much just situated at home, shopping online (even though I know I'm as broke as that gay Heath Ledger movie). I also finished half of my The Simple Life 4 : 'Til Death Do Us Part DVD and I lived off my new favorite cereal, Kellogg's Smorz!

January 24 [today] - OH OH OH!!! Remember the Jillian Michaels exercise routine I've started doing last Monday? I stepped on the scale today and found out that I LOST FOUR POUNDS ZOMG!!! O___O  I wasn't expecting that at all... What's weird is that I actually haven't changed my eating ways (it's still as carbohydrate-y as ever!), but I'm still right on track on my soda ban - it's been almost a month since I said goodbye to my carbonated friends. I physically don't look any different, still, but obviously that'll happen gradually. I'm just so excited because at least it's something/a start! I just want to go back to how my body looked like before I moved here because Lord knows I've gained a looot (America, why must you be so creme-filled?).

No comments:

Post a Comment