The one that got rid of them all.

Boys, avert your eyeballs. This (review of some sort) isn't for the faint of heart; much like the price tags on Christian Louboutin shoes.

Emjoi's Soft Caress Epilator in Purple/Pink.
Several months back, I decided to try this nifty contraption that allows *gasp* unwanted hair NOT to grow for days and days *gasp*. The whole eradicating process was surprisingly pain/hassle free (and that's saying a lot since I have very sensitive skin).

What I did/do to make the procedure as easy as possible was/is to exfoliate the parts I (would) want to treat while showering - this preps and conditions the skin by eradicating extra oils, dirt and dead cells from the crevices of your skin. I would also put a bit of baby powder on the would be treated parts, a step which obviously comes after patting yourself dry.

Now for the actual procedure. Try pulling back your skin to keep it smooth and taut... and epilate away. That's really all there is to it! It takes me less than fifteen minutes to de-fuzz everything. And I mean, everything.

Hairs will start to creep back up after a week or so but they'll be noticeably finer and sparser. Clean up is simple too! The kit comes with a brush for dusting remnants away, but I would recommend double sanitizing by wiping of alcohol as there can sometimes be specks of blood stuck to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment